USR805410 802.11g Wireless Turbo PC Card
Warranty: 2 Years
Click for more product images
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
- Global Quick Installation Guide (PDF)
- User Guide (HTML):
- Data Sheet (PDF):
- Wireless Restrictions (DOC)
- Declaration of Conformity (PDF)
- Home Networking For Dummies
Drivers and Utilities
- Click to download the file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To install, double-click this file in Windows Explorer and follow the prompts to install the USR5410/USR5416 Driver and Configuration Utility.
Note: Uninstall any current or previous PC or PCI drivers before installing another version. To do so, click Add/Remove Programs in the Windows Control Panel or click the Uninstall link in the USRobotics 802.11g WLAN Program group.
|125 Mbps Upgrade|
Driver and Configuration Utility Version 6.0b15
Note: Upgrading to version 6.0b15 below will reset your wireless settings to the factory default settings, including any saved profiles.
USRobotics is offering this 125 Mbps upgrade to enhance connectivity via the following features:
- WPA and WPA-PSK wireless security modes
- 125 Mbps frame bursting enhancement
|Driver and Configuration Utility Version v5.0j
- Improved connection reliability due to random losses in wireless signal strength.
- Enhanced support for Hyper-Threading and dual processor computers.
- Enhanced stability on certain systems that experience blue screen (NMI or parity) errors on shutdown.
Drivers and Utilities Archive
|Driver and Configuration Utility Version v4.0Q|
|Originally Shipped Driver and Configuration Utility Version 04L|
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.