2-Port USB 3.0 Super Speed PCI Express Card
Specifications & Standards
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant with PCI Express™ Base Specification 2.0.
- Supports PCI ExpressCard Electromechanical Specification Revision 2.0.
- Supports PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2.
- 2 USB 3.0 Type A Female ports
- Bus type: PCI Express
- Card Type: PCI Express
- Bus Power with ATX Power Connector: 900 mA per port
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 40 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -10 to 85 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B)
- CE approved (Class B)
- 21.59 x 15.875 x 2.69 cm
- .11 kg
- 7.26 x 6.14 x 1.82 cm
- .04 kg
Minimum System Requirements
- Available PCI Express slot
- Available ATX Power Connector
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows® 7 64 bit, Win 7, Server 2008, Vista™ 64 bit, Vista, XP 64 bit, XP, and Server 2003
- USRobotics 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD with device drivers and User Manual
Note: USB 3.0 super speeds are achieved when used with USB 3.0 compatible devices and cables.