Overview & Features
Standards and Specifications
- V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21.
- V.42/MNP 2-4 error correction, V.42 bis/MNP 5 compression
- V.80 video conferencing support
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) and EIA 592 (Class 2.0) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter
- 4 LEDs (Rx, Tx, CD, Power)
- DTE Interface: RS232/V.24 - DB25 female connector
- Phone Line Interface: One RJ-11 socket
- Power Supply: 9Vac 1A
- Power Switch
- PC with 486DX or Pentium processor or equivalent
- Available serial port
- Microsoft Windows 95 or later Windows operating system (required for software) including 64bit operating systems**
- Analogue phone line
- Requires compatible analogue phone line and server equipment. Contact your ISP for V.92 service availability in your area.
- Call Waiting service required for using Internet Call Notification (ICN).
- Caller ID service required for utilising Caller ID feature of ICN.
- USRobotics 56K Faxmodem
- Power supply unit
- Telephone lead
- Serial Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- USRobotics Installation Essentials CD with modem device drivers, data/fax software, ControlCenter, ICN, and manuals
- Internet/online service provider trial software
USRobotics warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
*Capable of receiving downloads at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 31.2 Kbps. Actual download speeds you experience may be lower due to varying line conditions. Requires compatible analogue phone line and server equipment.
** Support for 64 bit operating systems requires a driver update (available in the support section of this website).