USR 56K* V.92 PCI Faxmodem
Overview & Features
Standards and Protocols Supported
- V.92 56K ITU standard
- V.90 56K ITU standard
- V.34 33.6K ITU standard
- Compatible with most ITU and Bell standards down to 300 bps
- V.80 video conferencing support
- V.42, MNP2-4 error control
- V.44, V.42 bis, MNP5 data compression
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27 ter
- Hayes Compatible
Minimum System Requirements
- IBM compatible PC with 233 MHz Pentium processor with MMX, or equivalent
- 32 MB RAM (or as recommended by your Windows operating system)
- 5 MB hard disk space
- Available PCI 2.2 slot
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/XP 64-bit/2003/2003 64-bit/Vista/Vista 64-bit/2008/2008 64-bit/Win 7/Win 7 64-bit/Win 8/Win 8 64-bit/2011/Server 2012/Win 10/Win 10 64 bit/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 operating system (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
- Analog phone line
- V.90 requires a V.90 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 requires a V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 Call Notification feature requires Call Waiting service from your local phone company
- V.92 Call Identification feature requires Call Waiting/Caller ID† services from your local phone company
- CD-ROM drive
- 56K PCI Faxmodem
- RJ-11 phone cord (7 ft/2.13 m)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- Length 9.5 in.
- Width 7.25 in.
- Height 3.75 in.
- Weight 1.2 lbs.(0.50 kg)
- Length 5.25 in.
- Width 4.75 in.
- Height 0.875 in.
- Weight 0.4 lbs.(0.2 kg)
*Capable of receiving downloads at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 31.2 Kbps. Actual download speeds you experience may be lower due to varying line conditions. Requires compatible analogue phone line and server equipment.
† Type 2 Caller ID only. Call ID will only work when the modem is online and actively connected to the Internet.