USR 56K* V.92 Serial Controller Faxmodem
Overview & Features
Specifications & Standards
- V.92, V.90, V.34+, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, V.21, Bell 103, and Bell 212A
- V.42/MNP 2-4 error correction, V.44 & V.42 bis/MNP 5 compression
- V.80 video conferencing support
- Fax: V.17, V.29, V.27ter, V.21; EIA 578 (Class 1) and EIA 592 (Class 2.0), Group III
- Hayes Compatible
- 4 LEDs (RD, SD, CD, PWR)
- DTE Interface: RS232/V.24 - DB25 female connector
- Phone Line Interface: One RJ-11 socket
- Power Supply: 9VDC, 0.5A
- Power Switch
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 50 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -20 to 70 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC approved (Part 15/Part 68)
- IC approved
- UL/CUL listed
- CE approved (Class B)
- RoHS3 compliant
- DoE Level VI
- Typical: ≈3.5W active, ≈1.5W idle (including provided power adaptor)
- Typical: ≈2.5W active, ≈1.1W idle (excluding power adaptor)
- 21.5 x 17.0 x 6.5 cm
- 0.2 kg
Minimum System Requirements
- Available Serial Port
- Analog Phone Line
- RS-232 Serial Cable
- Modem is compatible with Server 2019, Server 2016, Server 2012/R2, Server 2011, Windows 7/8/10 64 bit, Win 7/8/10, Server 2008 64 bit, Server 2008, Vista 64 bit, Vista, Server 2003 64 bit, Server 2003, XP 64 bit, XP, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, 98, 95, 3.1, Linux and DOS.
- Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant
- Fax software requires Microsoft Windows 95 or later
- Modem on Hold requires Windows 2000 or higher.
- USRobotics 56K Serial Controller Faxmodem
- AC Power Supply Unit
- RJ-11 Telephone cable (2.1 m) and adapter (will vary according to version)
- RS-232 Serial cable
- Quick Install Guide
- USRobotics Installation Essentials CD with modem device drivers, data/fax software, MoH, and manuals
- USR015630G UK, Ireland
- USR025630G - France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Nordics, Iberia, Rest of Europe
- USR135630G Italy, Middle East, Israel
USRobotics warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
*Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations, receiving speeds are limited to 53 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone line and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
Call Waiting service required for using Modem on Hold (MoH). Call Waiting/Caller ID service required for utilizing Caller ID feature of MoH
Advanced fax functionality may require installation of bundled software.
§ Time measured from start of modem tones, amount of time may be slightly longer with error control enabled.