USR 56K* V.92 Serial Controller Faxmodem
Přehled a funkce
Powerful, secure dial-up connections for your business
The USRobotics 56K* Serial Controller Faxmodem combines the superior performance and reliability of a controller-based modem with the convenience of V.92 and V.22 technologies with up to 75% less energy use. V.22 Fast Connect, which reduces the connection sequence time for very small data transfers, and secure connectivity make this modem ideal for Point of Sale (POS) systems. The modem also enables secure Machine to Machine (M2M) applications or Remote Server Management applications for Out-of-Band remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance and back-ups of servers.
Advanced features and functionality
- Send and receive secure data and faxes through your computer while running other applications
- Fax features include delayed broadcast and group faxing
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
Get the speed you need
- Fast Connect (V.22) allows 1200 bps connections without error control in less than 1 second§, making this modem ideal for POS and ATM transactions that require lightning fast connections.
- V.92* lets you send attachments up to 50% faster.
Powerful Management Tools
- Modem on Hold (MoH) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones.
- Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection theres no need for a second phone line.
- Firmware upgradability and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs without the need to buy a new modem.
Advanced Line Probing Technology
- This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls.
Lower Power Consumption
- This updated modem uses 50% less energy when in use and 75% less energy when idle mode, which makes it more environmentally friendly and will contribute to reducing electricity costs.
*Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations, receiving speeds are limited to 53 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone line and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
Call Waiting service required for using Modem on Hold (MoH). Call Waiting/Caller ID service required for utilizing Caller ID feature of MoH
Advanced fax functionality may require installation of bundled software.
§ Time measured from start of modem tones, amount of time may be slightly longer with error control enabled.