Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Year
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
|Firmware Version 1.11.05|
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive (Ex: Desktop, My Documents).
- To upgrade your USRobotics USR8004 Broadband Router with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the router's IP address. The default IP address of the router is 192.168.123.254
- Enter your Password and click Log In. If you did not create a custom password, just click Log In. By default there is no password.
- Click Toolbox in the Administrator's Main Menu.
- Click Firmware Upgrade.
- Under the "Firmware Filename" section, enter the location of the USR8004_v1_11_05.bin file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete the router will restart, re-establish a connection with your browser, and display the Login page.
|Note: Flashing your USR8004 Broadband Router with anything other than USRobotics approved firmware will void your warranty. |
|Firmware Version 1.11.04|
|Original Firmware Version 1.11.01|