Verify your product
Is this your router? Verify that the label on the bottom of the router, the front panel, and the back panel look like the images below. If they do not, check the USR8000A (8000-02) or USR8000A (8000-03) support pages.
Label on the Bottom Panel
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
Drivers and Firmware
|Download and extract this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive. Follow the directions in the update.txt file to complete the update. The following improvements have been made to this firmware update:
Note: Flashing your Broadband Router with anything other than USRobotics approved firmware will void your warranty.
- Any version of Netscape or Internet Explorer greater than 4.0 can now successfully backup and restore router settings. Alternate browsers under Linux (Galeon, Mozilla) have tested to work successfully, but are not supported.
- The user will see the Login page after every logout.
- Formatting is consistent with the Client Filtering page when viewed with browsers on a Macintosh.
|| 688 Kb
|Printer Server for all Windows Operating Systems|
|This self-extracting file contains drivers for the USRobotics Broadband Router 8000A Printer Server for Windows.|
You will need to restart your computer after installation. This file should not be used with any other product.
- Download this file to a temporary location on your hard disk drive.
- Double-click the file in Windows Explorer. The file extracts the necessary files to the C:\USR\Drivers directory.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the setup.exe file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
|| 716 Kb