USR805451 Wireless MAXg Access Point
Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Years
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
- User Guide (HTML):
- User Interface Demo (HTML)
- Data Sheet (PDF):
- Wireless Restrictions (DOC): English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish
- Declaration of Conformity (PDF)
- Home Networking For Dummies
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.8|
With this new firmware, the user can connect to the Access Point using a static IP address if no DHCP server is available. The default LAN IP address of the Access Point is 192.168.1.64.
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your USRobotics Wireless MAXg Access Point with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the device's IP address.
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Click Device in the main menu.
- Under the "Upgrade Access Point" section, enter the location of the USR5451-v126.96.36.199.8.usr file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the device will reboot. To re-establish a connection with your device, wait approximately 15 seconds and click Continue.
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central|
|Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.6|
|This firmware adds support for Radius authentication with WPA2/WPA and improves MAXg wireless multicast performance.|
|Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.3|
|MAXg Detection Utility|
|MAXg Detection Utility is a tool for Windows which will identify the USR5451 on your network and open a web browser to the management interface.|
Skicka e-post till en supporttekniker
Aktivera USRobotics produkt garanati, Online !
Hitta information om ditt land eller region.