USR805465 802.11g Wireless MAXg Router
(USR805465, USR815465, 5465, 64-805465-00R)
Click for more product images
Warranty 2 Year
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
- Global Quick Installation Guide (PDF)
- User Guide (HTML):
- Data Sheet (PDF):
- Wireless Restrictions (DOC): English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish
- Declaration of Conformity (PDF)
- Regulatory Addendum (PDF)
|BETA Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.3
Note: This firmware corrects the following issues:
- Printing issues with operating systems using Cups 1.2.x and 1.3.x.
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.2
Important: To ensure a successful upgrade, please perform the firmware upgrade from a client that is physically wired to the router. A wireless client may become disassociated from the router during the upgrade process resulting in an incomplete upgrade.
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your USRobotics Wireless MAXg Router with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the router's IP address. The default IP address of the router is 192.168.2.1
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Click Device in the main menu.
- Under the "Upgrade Router" section, enter the location of the USR5465-v22.214.171.124.2.usr file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the router will reboot. To re-establish a connection with your router, wait approximately 15 seconds and click Continue.
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central||
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.