USR805453A Professional Access Point
(USR805453A, 64-805453A-00, 5453A)
Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Years
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
|Firmware version 1.2.9|
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your Professional Access Point with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the access point's IP address.
Note: If you do not know your access points IP address, follow the instructions described in the Quick Installation Guide. By default the IP address of the access point is 192.168.1.10.
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Navigate to Advanced menuís Upgrade tab.
- If you know the path to the New Firmware Image file, enter it in the textbox. Otherwise, click the Browse button and locate the firmware image file.
- Click Update to apply new firmware image. A confirmation window describes the upgrade process.
- Click OK to confirm the upgrade and start the process. When the upgrade is complete the Web User Interface redisplays the Upgrade firmware page.
- It is recommended you do a factory reset (Advanced Menu, Reset Configuration)
|Professional Access Point Detection Utility|
|This will extract the Professional Access Point Detection Utility for the USR5453a to c:\KickStart.|
To launch the Professional Access Point Detection Utility from the Run... command in Windows, type c:\kickstart\kickstart.bat
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central|
|Original Firmware version 1.1.23|
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.