Manuali e altri documenti
|There are two ways to update your V.92 modem. To update your V.92 modem, select one of the following options: Controlcenter (located in the Software section) or the Stand alone Upgrader. |
|V.92 Stand alone Upgraders - Versione 199|
To update your V.92 modem via the stand alone upgrader, simply download the upgrader below, run the .exe file, and follow the on-screen instructions.
|Win XP Upgrader||1.19 MB ||05-05-06|
|Win 2000 Upgrader||1.19 MB ||05-05-06|
|Win ME Upgrader||1.09 MB ||05-05-06|
|Win 98 Upgrader||1.09 MB ||05-05-06|
|Win 95 Upgrader||1.08 MB ||05-05-06|
|se dovete reinstallare la scheda e non disponete più del CD originale, individuate di seguito i programmi di installazione contenuti nelle versioni originali:|
|Windows Vista 32bit Installation Files - Version 339|
- Download and extract the USR2884-Vista-x86-v339.zip file to a temporary location on your computer's hard drive.
- Select Start, right-click Computer, select Properties, click Device Manager and when the User Account Control prompts, click on Continue or enter proper authorization to perform this action and click OK.
- From the Device Manager window, double-click Other Devices, right-click PCI Simple Communications Controller, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software. Click Next.
- Browse to the temporary location where in step 1 you extracted USR2884-Vista-x86-v339.zip on your hard drive, click Next.
- When Windows Security prompts, click Install.
- Click Close.
- Close any open windows.
|USR2884-Vista-x86-v339.zip||1.0 MB ||16-04-07|
|Windows XP Installation Files - Versione 199|
- Download the USR2884C-Win2000-XP-V199.exe file to a temporary location on your computer's hard drive.
- Double-click the file in Windows Explorer. The file will self extract to C:\USR\2884C\Win2000-XP\. Windows XP will install your modem with a default driver. This default driver will need to be updated from the Device Manager to reflect the current driver for your modem.
- Select Start, right-click My Computer, select Properties, select Hardware, and select Device Manager.
- From the Device Manager window, double-click Modems, right-click USRobotics 56K Fax Win, and select Update Driver. This will prompt the Hardware Update Wizard to begin.
- Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced). Click Next.
- In the Please choose your search and installation options window, select Don't search. I will choose the driver to install and click Next. Windows will show you the current driver that is installed for the modem.
- Make sure USRobotics 56K Fax Win is selected and click Have Disk.
- Type C:\USR\2884C\Win2000-XP\ in the Copy manufacturer's file from field and click Okay.
- Click Next. If the Hardware Installation window appears, click Continue Anyway.
- Click Finish.
- Close any open windows.
|Windows 2000 Installation Files- Versione 199|
|This file only works on computers running Windows 2000 with the USR2884C PCI Faxmodem. Double-click the file in Windows Explorer and it will prompt to self extract all files into the folder named C:\USR\2884C\Win2000-XP\. You will need 1.08 Mb of free space on your hard disk dirve. Direct Windows 2000 to the C:\USR\2884C\Win2000-XP\ folder when prompted for drivers. This file should not be used with any other product.
Note: A Dignital Signature Not Found message may appear. If so, refer to the instructions here.
|Windows 95, 98, and Me Installation Files - Versione 199|
|This file works on computers running Windows 95, 98, or ME with the USR2884C PCI modem. Double-click the file in Windows Explorer and it will self extract all files into a folder named C:\USR\2884C\Win9x-Me\. You will need 1.28Mb of free space on your hard disk drive. Direct Windows to the C:\USR\2884C\Win9x-Me\ folder when prompted for drivers. This file should not be used with any other product.|
|Windows NT installation (V.90 only)|
|By default, this file will extract to the following folder: C:\USR\2884C\NT\|
Nome del software
|Modem communications application|
|Software di configurazione per modem analogico|
|USRobotics Modem Station|
|Software di configurazione per modem di non recente fabbricazione|
Firmware and Drivers Archive
|V.92 Upgraders - Versione 177/179|
|Win XP Upgrader||1.1 MB ||24-08-04|
|Win 2000 Upgrader||1.1 MB ||24-08-04|
|Win ME Upgrader||1.0 MB ||24-08-04|
|Win 98 Upgrader||1.0 MB ||24-08-04|
|Win 95 Upgrader||1.0 MB ||24-08-04|
|Windows XP and 2000 Installation Files - Versione 177|
|Windows 95, 98, ME Installation Files - Versione 179|