USR805465 802.11g Wireless MAXg Router
(USR805465, USR815465, 5465, 64-805465-00R)
Click for more product images
Warranty 2 Year
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
- Global Quick Installation Guide (PDF)
- User Guide (HTML):
- Data Sheet (PDF):
- Wireless Restrictions (DOC): English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish
- Declaration of Conformity (PDF)
- Regulatory Addendum (PDF)
|BETA Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.3
Note: This firmware corrects the following issues:
- Printing issues with operating systems using Cups 1.2.x and 1.3.x.
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.2
Important: To ensure a successful upgrade, please perform the firmware upgrade from a client that is physically wired to the router. A wireless client may become disassociated from the router during the upgrade process resulting in an incomplete upgrade.
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your USRobotics Wireless MAXg Router with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the router's IP address. The default IP address of the router is 192.168.2.1
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Click Device in the main menu.
- Under the "Upgrade Router" section, enter the location of the USR5465-v22.214.171.124.2.usr file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the router will reboot. To re-establish a connection with your router, wait approximately 15 seconds and click Continue.
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central||
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.
Click here to request an RMA to return your product. Only products purchased in South Africa and in warranty are eligible for return.