USR805453A Professional Access Point
(USR805453A, 64-805453A-00, 5453A)
Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Years
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
|Firmware version 1.2.9|
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your Professional Access Point with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the access point's IP address.
Note: If you do not know your access points IP address, follow the instructions described in the Quick Installation Guide. By default the IP address of the access point is 192.168.1.10.
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Navigate to Advanced menuís Upgrade tab.
- If you know the path to the New Firmware Image file, enter it in the textbox. Otherwise, click the Browse button and locate the firmware image file.
- Click Update to apply new firmware image. A confirmation window describes the upgrade process.
- Click OK to confirm the upgrade and start the process. When the upgrade is complete the Web User Interface redisplays the Upgrade firmware page.
- It is recommended you do a factory reset (Advanced Menu, Reset Configuration)
|Professional Access Point Detection Utility|
|This will extract the Professional Access Point Detection Utility for the USR5453a to c:\KickStart.|
To launch the Professional Access Point Detection Utility from the Run... command in Windows, type c:\kickstart\kickstart.bat
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central|
|Original Firmware version 1.1.23|
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.
Click here to request an RMA to return your product. Only products purchased in South Africa and in warranty are eligible for return.