USR805451 Wireless MAXg Access Point
Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Years
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
- User Guide (HTML):
- User Interface Demo (HTML)
- Data Sheet (PDF):
- Wireless Restrictions (DOC): English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish
- Declaration of Conformity (PDF)
- Home Networking For Dummies
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.8|
With this new firmware, the user can connect to the Access Point using a static IP address if no DHCP server is available. The default LAN IP address of the Access Point is 192.168.1.64.
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your USRobotics Wireless MAXg Access Point with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the device's IP address.
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Click Device in the main menu.
- Under the "Upgrade Access Point" section, enter the location of the USR5451-v126.96.36.199.8.usr file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the device will reboot. To re-establish a connection with your device, wait approximately 15 seconds and click Continue.
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central|
|Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.6|
|This firmware adds support for Radius authentication with WPA2/WPA and improves MAXg wireless multicast performance.|
|Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.3|
|MAXg Detection Utility|
|MAXg Detection Utility is a tool for Windows which will identify the USR5451 on your network and open a web browser to the management interface.|
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.
Click here to request an RMA to return your product. Only products purchased in South Africa and in warranty are eligible for return.