USR805432 802.11g Wireless MAXg Bridge
(USR805432, USR5432, 5432)
Click for more product images
Warranty 2 Year
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
- Global Quick Installation Guide (PDF)
- User Guide (HTML):
- User Interface Demo (HTML)
- Data Sheet (PDF)
- Wireless Restrictions (DOC): English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish
- Declaration of Conformity (PDF)
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.2 Version 1.0|
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your USRobotics Wireless MAXg Bridge with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the device's IP address.
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Click Device in the main menu.
- Under the "Upgrade Bridge" section, enter the location of the 5432.usr file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete the device will reboot. To re-establish a connection with your device, wait 15 seconds and click Continue.
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central|
|MAXg Detection Utility|
|MAXg Detection Utility is a tool for Windows which will identify the USR5451 on your network and open a web browser to the management interface.|
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.
Click here to request an RMA to return your product. Only products purchased in South Africa and in warranty are eligible for return.