3CP2884A 56K V.90 Internal Voice Faxmodem
(3CP072884A, 3CP092884A, 3CP992884A)
Note: This product, 2884A, is radically different from 2884 or 2884B. Files for the 2884 and 2884B can be found here: 2884 or 2884B.
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
Drivers and Firmware
|Windows Vista 32bit Installation Files - Version 339|
- Download and extract the USR2884-Vista-x86-v339.zip file to a temporary location on your computer's hard drive.
- Select Start, right-click Computer, select Properties, click Device Manager and when the User Account Control prompts, click on Continue or enter proper authorization to perform this action and click OK.
- From the Device Manager window, double-click Other Devices, right-click PCI Simple Communications Controller, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software. Click Next.
- Browse to the temporary location where in step 1 you extracted USR2884-Vista-x86-v339.zip on your hard drive, click Next.
- When Windows Security prompts, click Install.
- Click Close.
- Close any open windows.
|USR2884-Vista-x86-v339.zip||1.0 MB ||16-04-07|
|Original Windows 98, Me, NT4, 2000 and XP installation|
|To be recognized by Windows, the content of this file must be extracted onto a floppy disk or a folder with an utility like winzip.|
|WinXP - The correct driver for this modem is already included in XP. Verify your 2884 in XP.
|Analog modem configuration software|
|ControlCenter United Kingdom (English) ||7.5 MB||15-03-03|
|ControlCenter Denmark||7.7 MB||15-03-03|
|ControlCenter Netherlands||7.6 MB||15-03-03|
|ControlCenter Norway||7.6 MB||15-03-03|
|ControlCenter Sweden||7.6 MB||15-03-03|
|ControlCenter Russia||7.7 MB||15-03-03|
|USRobotics Modem Station|
|Older modem configuration software|
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Find information on your country or region.
Click here to request an RMA to return your product. Only products purchased in South Africa and in warranty are eligible for return.