Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.2
Important: To ensure a successful upgrade, please perform the firmware upgrade from a client that is physically wired to the router. A wireless client may become disassociated from the router during the upgrade process resulting in an incomplete upgrade.
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your USRobotics Wireless MAXg Router with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the router's IP address. The default IP address of the router is 192.168.2.1
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Click Device in the main menu.
- Under the "Upgrade Router" section, enter the location of the USR5465-v22.214.171.124.2.usr file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the router will reboot. To re-establish a connection with your router, wait approximately 15 seconds and click Continue.