USR805455 Wireless MAXg Access Point
(USR805455, USR815455, 5455, 64-805455-00R)
Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Years
Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.
Manuals and other Documents
- Global Quick Installation Guide (PDF)
- User Guide (HTML):
- Data Sheet (PDF):
- Wireless Restrictions (DOC): English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish
- Declaration of Conformity (PDF)
- Regulatory Addendum (PDF)
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.2|
With this new firmware, the user can connect to the Access Point using a static IP address if no DHCP server is available. The default LAN IP address of the Access Point is 192.168.1.64.
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your USRobotics Wireless MAXg Access Point with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the device's IP address.
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Click Device in the main menu.
- Under the "Upgrade Access Point" section, enter the location of the USR5455-v22.214.171.124.2.usr file in the text box, or click the Browse button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the device will reboot. To re-establish a connection with your device, wait approximately 15 seconds and click Continue.
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central|
|MAXg Detection Utility|
|MAXg Detection Utility is a tool for Windows which will identify the USR5455 on your network and open a web browser to the management interface.|
E-mail a USRobotics Support Technician.
Activeer uw USRobotics productgarantie online.
Zoek informatie voor uw land of regio.