USB 3.0 All-in-One Card Reader/Writer
Specifications & Standards
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
Supported Memory Cards
- Slot 1 (SD/MMC/MS): Secure Digital Card (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD*, miniSDHC*, microSD*/T-Flash*, microSDHC*, MultiMedia Card (MMC), MMCplus, MMCmobile, RS-MMC*, MMCmicro*, Memory Stick (MS), MS PRO, MSXC, MS micro*,
- Slot 2 (CF): CompactFlash I, Microdrive (MD)
- Slot 3 (SM): SmartMedia (SM)
- Slot 4 (SD/MMC): Secure Digital Card (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD*, miniSDHC*, microSD*/T-Flash*, microSDHC*, MultiMediaCard (MMC), MMCplus, MMCmobile, RS-MMC*, MMCmicro*
- Slot 5 (MS/Duo): Memory Stick (MS), MS PRO, MSXC, MS DUO, MS PRO DUO, MS XC DUO, MS PRO-HG Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo, MS XC DUO, MS XC-HG Duo, MS micro*, MS XC*
- USB 3.0 - up to 4.8 Gbps
- USB 2.0 - up to 480 Mbps
- USB 1.1 - up to 12 Mbps
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 40 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -10 to 85 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B)
- CE approved (Class B)
- 8.5 x 6.25 x 2 in.
- .35 lb
- 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.7 in.
- .16 lb
Minimum System Requirements
- System with available USB port
- USB 3.0 port required for Super Speed transfer rates
- Card Reader is operating system independent
- USRobotics All-in-One USB 3.0 Card Reader
- USB 3.0 cable (12 in)
- User Guide
One-year limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
* Adapters are needed for mini and micro cards.
USB 3.0 super speeds are achieved when used with USB 3.0 compatible devices and cables. Actual speeds may vary based on card and host system.