USB 3.0 All-in-One Card Reader/Writer
Specifications & Standards
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
Supported Memory Cards
- Slot 1 (SD/MMC/MS): Secure Digital Card (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD*, miniSDHC*, microSD*/T-Flash*, microSDHC*, MultiMedia Card (MMC), MMCplus, MMCmobile, RS-MMC*, MMCmicro*, Memory Stick (MS), MS PRO, MSXC, MS micro*,
- Slot 2 (CF): CompactFlash I, Microdrive (MD)
- Slot 3 (SM): SmartMedia (SM)
- Slot 4 (SD/MMC): Secure Digital Card (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD*, miniSDHC*, microSD*/T-Flash*, microSDHC*, MultiMediaCard (MMC), MMCplus, MMCmobile, RS-MMC*, MMCmicro*
- Slot 5 (MS/Duo): Memory Stick (MS), MS PRO, MSXC, MS DUO, MS PRO DUO, MS XC DUO, MS PRO-HG Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo, MS XC DUO, MS XC-HG Duo, MS micro*, MS XC*
- USB 3.0 - up to 4.8 Gbps
- USB 2.0 - up to 480 Mbps
- USB 1.1 - up to 12 Mbps
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 40 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -10 to 85 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B)
- CE approved (Class B)
- 8.5 x 6.25 x 2 in.
- .35 lb
- 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.7 in.
- .16 lb
Minimum System Requirements
- System with available USB port
- USB 3.0 port required for Super Speed transfer rates
- Card Reader is operating system independent
- USRobotics All-in-One USB 3.0 Card Reader
- USB 3.0 cable (12 in)
- User Guide
One-year limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
* Adapters are needed for mini and micro cards.
† USB 3.0 super speeds are achieved when used with USB 3.0 compatible devices and cables. Actual speeds may vary based on card and host system.