USRobotics® Courier® M2M 3G GSM Cellular Gateway (GSM Only)
Přehled a funkce
USRobotics Cellular M2M Gateway makes global M2M cellular connections easier than ever.
The new USRobotics Courier M2M 3G Cellular Gateway provides LAN to WWAN routing, Ethernet connectivity, and GPS functionality in a single device certified on all major 3G cellular networks (WCDMA/HSPA+). An embedded serial port allows quick implementation for a wide variety of serial based systems already out in the field making it ideal for M2M Serial applications including remote maintenance and control, Point of Sale, monitoring, and automation. The Courier Cellular Gateway is simple to configure locally or remotely from your PC, tablet or smartphone with the cloud based GUI allowing fast implementation reducing customer costs significantly and lowering the entry barriers to a wide range of M2M solutions. Built-in watchdog applications provide persistent connectivity for M2M applications that require always-on bidirectional data transfers. USRobotics' cellular modems and gateways continue to offer reliable, secure connections for mission critical applications that facilitate an easier transition from analog to cellular.
M2M Partnerships for a Complete Solution
- Access to MVNO with no volume restrictions offering worldwide SIMs and data plans
- Provisioned SIMs available for immediate drop ship for qualified customers*
- Dedicated Sales and Engineering staff available to help plan M2M solutions
- Reliable modems trusted by IT admins for over 30 years
- Business class, rock solid quality you can depend on for mission critical applications
Security & Reliability
- Encrypted cellular connections when combined with a network operator's secure tunnel prevent eavesdropping and block unauthorized access*
- All software and configuration images are protected with digital signatures with rollback safety
- Built in software and hardware watchdogs monitor the device automatically resolving common problems including persistent connectivity and automatic reboot ideal for remote management solutions.
- Certificate and password based security mechanisms protect all management functions. All management actions use hardware assisted encrypted links.
- Wired LAN connectivity facilitates compliance with strict medical safety requirements
- Simple and fast installation with custom settings for each device
- Change network carriers in less than a minute
- User friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) for configuring SIMs, firewalls, and port filtering.
Industrial Quality Design
- Compact design ideal for branch offices with small IT closets or small off-site locations in need of remote management
- Rugged aluminum housing for use in harsh conditions
- Concealed SIM slot discourages unauthorized removal of SIM
- Versatile mounting options to increase stability and security
- HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE/GSM/GPRS
- AWS Band
- PTCRB (USR3510)
- GCF compliant (USR803510)
- FCC, IC (USR3510)
- CE, R&TTE (USR803510)
- RS-232 (DB9) Serial interface for easy communication with console ports, ATMs, digital signage, and meters.
- 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet to connect to LANs, ATMs, and POS systems (credit card processors).
- Asset Tracking capability
- Web based remote configuration capability via dynamic DNS or static IP.
- Persistent and reliable connectivity ideal for remote management solutions
- Remote configuration capability
* Services dependent on MVNO partnership for qualified customers, subscriptions may be required.
† All measurements at 12V DC